Abdul Kadir Mollah City College
|Abdul Kadir Mollah City College
আবদুল কাদির মোল্লা সিটি কলেজ
|Founder||Abdul Kadir Mollah|
|School board||Dhaka Education Board|
|Chairman||Abdul Kadir Mollah|
|Principal||Moshiur Rahman Mridha|
|Medium of language||Bengali|
Abdul Kadir Mollah City College (Bengali: আবদুল কাদির মোল্লা সিটি কলেজ) also known as AKMCC is a college in Bangladesh. It was established in 2006 in Narsingdi District beside the Dhaka-Sylhet highway. It is a private college.
The college was founded by Abdul Kadir Mollah, Chairman of Thermax Group, in 2006.
447 students from Abdul Kadir Mollah City College appeared in the 2015 Higher Secondary certificate (HSC) examinations. The college achieved a 100 percent pass rate with 380 students getting GPA-5. Colleges were not ranked by results in 2015, but the college placed fifth among colleges under the Dhaka Education Board in 2009, seventh in 2011, and second in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- "HSC result". The New Nation. 2 August 2011 – via HighBeam Research. (Subscription required (. ))
Founder of the college social worker, Industrialist and donor of schools and colleges Alhaj Abdul Kadir Molla ... This college was established on 2006.
- "Two Narsingdi colleges record 100pc success". The Independent. Dhaka.
- "Top 5 colleges of Narsingdi district". The News Today. Archived from the original on 31 December 2012.
- "Abdul Kadir Molla City College, Narsingdi obtains 7th places in merit list". The New Nation. Archived from the original on 4 February 2013.
- Ahammed, Rakib; Karmakar, Pankaj (28 July 2011). "City colleges dominate list". The Daily Star.
- Alamgir, Mohiuddin (23 June 2014). "Colleges ignore govt rules in charging admission fees". New Age. Dhaka.