Abdul Rahman Dahlan
|Yang Berhormat Datuk Seri Haji
Abdul Rahman Dahlan
|Malaysian Minister in the Prime Minister's Department
Economic Planning Unit
27 June 2016
|Preceded by||Tan Sri Abdul Wahid Omar|
|Malaysian Minister of Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government|
16 May 2013 – 27 June 2016
|Preceded by||Chor Chee Heung (Housing and Local Government)
Raja Nong Chik Zainal Abidin (Urban Wellbeing)
|Succeeded by||Tan Sri Noh Omar|
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament
for Kota Belud, Sabah
8 March 2008
|Preceded by||Salleh Said Keruak (UMNO—BN)|
24 November 1965 |
|Spouse(s)||Norazlina Awang Had|
|Alma mater||Sonoma State University|
Dato' Haji Abdul Rahman Dahlan (born 24 November 1965) is a Malaysian politician. He is the Minister in the Prime Minister's Department and former. He was the Minister of Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government. He is currently the Member of the Parliament of Malaysia for the Kota Belud constituency in Sabah, representing the United Malay National Organisation party.
Abdul Rahman was elected to federal Parliament in the 2008 election for the UMNO-held seat of Kota Belud, after UMNO dropped its incumbent member Salleh Tun Said. Before his election he was a party official for UMNO.
On 16 May 2013, after the 13th General Election he was appointed as Minister of Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government under the cabinet of Prime Minister, Dato Seri Najib Tun Razak. 28 June 2016 he was appointed to be the Minister in the Prime Minister's Department.
|2008||Abdul Rahman Dahlan (UMNO)||17,842||52%||Saidil @ Saidi bin Simoi (PKR)||14,822||44%|
|2013||Abdul Rahman Dahlan (UMNO)||21,768||55%||Isnaraissah Munirah Majilis (PKR)||16,673||47%|
- "Abdul Rahman bin Haji Dahlan, Y.B. Dato' Haji". Parliament of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 March 2010.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri". Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 March 2010. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Amir Kahar, Salleh axed but 'controversial' Bung included in Umno list". The Star. Star Publications (Malaysia). 22 February 2008. Retrieved 16 March 2010.
- "Sabah Umno's new faces vow to work hard". Daily Express (Malaysia). 22 February 2008. Retrieved 16 March 2010.
- "Full minister a big responsibility – Abdul Rahman". The Borneo Post. 16 May 2013. Retrieved 18 May 2013.