|Born||Abdulhussain Abdulredha Mohammed Awad
15 July 1939
|Awards||Arab League Award for Pioneer in Theatre
Award for Theatre Star, Kuwait (1980)
Award for Entrepreneurship in Theatre, Tunisia (1987)
Award for Pioneer of Arabic Theatre, Cairo (1988)
Sultan Bin Al Owais Award for Arabic Artistic Creativity, (1997)
Abdulredha was born in Darwaz Abdul Razzaq, Al-Awazem village in Sharq, Kuwait to Kuwaiti parents, the seventh among 14 siblings. He initially worked in the Department of Printing of the Kuwaiti Ministry of Guidance and Information. He then traveled on a mission to Egypt at the expense of the ministry in 1956 to learn the art of printmaking, and in 1961 he traveled on a mission to Germany to complete his studies in the printmaking arts. He continued this job until he reached the position of observer in the Printing Section of the Ministry of Information. He married four wives, and has three daughters and two sons, among them Bashar and Adnan, who works in the technical field and has attempted to write poetry and the preparation of TV programs, as well as Mona, Bebe, and Manal.
Abdulredha is one of the founders of the art movement in Kuwait, which he founded with a group of artists that included Khalid Al-Nafisi, Ali Mufidi, Saad Al-Faraj, Ibrahim Sallal, and Ghanem Saleh, amongst others.
Abdulredha's career began in 1961, through play haggard Balvsahy. He was a substitute for representative Adnan Hussein, and proved a success to the attention of the director Zaki Tulaimat, rolled after the works of television series and plays to start with the achievements and fame, awards and others. Filed months serials Gulf at all, which is still the first series a series of Gulf drb with Saad Al-Faraj, Khaled Al-Nafisi, AbdelAziz al-Nimesh, and Ali Mufidi. As well as serial predestination, written by himself, on the side of the theater has had many famous plays Bye, London and built a silent and A zoubi Salmiya and Haman, O Pharaoh, and many others. It is also written by some of his theater and television, including his own sword of the Arabs and the Knights of climate and Azoubi Salmiya and 30-day love and best Kased and others, as he fought the field of composition and is now a product. Personality best known for sarcastic humor that made a mockery of the Arab situation comedy template. He was one of the founders of the Arab theater in 1961 and the National Theatre in 1976, as the year 1984 established a special brigade Theatre Arts.
Abdulredha is famous because of the beauty of his voice, and this distinguished him from the other artists of his generation, making it the experience of running Aloobrittat first artist doing Aloobrittat dramatic music, which met with considerable success. He also presented a song on the occasion of the visit of then-US president George H. W. Bush, during his visit to Kuwait after liberation.
There have been a number of collaboration efforts with other artists over the past several decades. Some of the notable examples have been television programmes, and stage performances with the actor Saad Al Faraj, one of the most popular being the comedy series 'Darb Al Zalag' (The Slippery Path). As well as with Suad Abdullah in many projects including the television operetta 'Basat Al Faqer'. As well as with the Kuwaiti actor Khalid Al Nafisi with the one of the earliest Kuwaiti television shows starring both of them 'Mahkamat Al Fireej' (The Neighbourhood Court) in 1967. Some of the earliest duets have been with Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, Mohamed Jaber.
The foundations of Arts channel which started broadcasting in 2006, becoming the first channel dedicated comedy at the level of the Arab world
After the liberation of Kuwait, the art scene saw a lot of drama about the invasion. Abdulredha presented a play called Sword of the Arabs in 1992, addressing the period of the invasion, has been evacuated to attempt the assassination on his way to the theater.
Said in an interview with the "Stay Home" on Future TV with Zahi Wehbe and Shahnaz Abdullah that he volunteered during the tripartite aggression against Egypt in 1956 with volunteers to defend Egypt. On the domestic side said in an interview with Al Hurra year 2009 he does not intend to enter or work in politics.
Year of Production The name of the play Participation
- 1962 Haggard Saad Al-Faraj, Khalid Al-Nafisi, Ghanem Saleh
- 1964 Took iPT Suad Abdullah, Khalid Al-Nafisi, Mohammad Jaber, Kazem Qallaf, Aisha Ibrahim
- 1966 Kuwait in 2000 Saad Faraj, Khalid Al-Nafisi, the essence of Salem, Aisha Ibrahim
- 1967 24 hours Saad Al-Faraj, Aisha Ibrahim
- 1968 Landed tricks, including Ghanem Saleh, Maryam Saleh, Aisha Ibrahim
- 1969 Those who were before Khalid Al-Nafisi, Mary has angered, Aisha Ibrahim
- 1969 Connects are right tonight Khalid Al-Nafisi, Saad Al-Faraj
- 1970 Judge Radhi Mohamed Gaber
- 1971 Landed birds flying bird Saad Al-Faraj, Mary Good, good Ghanem, Aisha Ibrahim
- 1971 Husband Wanted immediately Saad Al-Faraj, Ghanem Saleh
- 1973 30-day love Souad Abdullah, Aisha Ibrahim, Ahmed Saleh, the essence of Salem
- 1974 Hello Dolly Ghanem Saleh, Ali Mufidi, Egyptian actress Shoekar
- 1975 Silent sons Saad Al-Faraj, life-Fahad
- 1976 Generosity Victim house Saad Al Faraj, Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh
- 1978 The important O Pharaoh Souad Abdullah, Saad Al Faraj, Asmahan Tawfiq
- 1979 Bacholar of Salmiya Suad Abdullah, Mohammed Mansour, Mohammed Jaber
- 1981 Bye Bye London Ghanem, good, fair Haifa, Mohamed Jaber, Entesar Al-Sharah, Mary has angered
- 1983 Knights of climate Ibrahim Sallal, Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, independence Ahmed, Daoud Hussein
- 1985 The joy of a nation Souad Abdullah, Ghanem Saleh, Ahmed Saleh, Hussain Dawood
- 1986 Bye Bye Arabs Cheetah life, Daoud Hussein
- 1987 This Sifuh Khalid Al-Nafisi, Saad Al-Faraj
- 1992 sword al-arab Cheetah life, Mariam Saleh, Khaled slave, Abdul-Imam Abdullah, Ahmed Gohar, Tariq Ali
- 1997 Teenager in the fifty Haifa Adel, Daoud Hussein, a flower Kharji, Mohamed Gaber
- 2002 Sniper Khitan Cheetah life, Abdul-Imam Abdullah, Ibrahim al-Harbi, inspiration residue
- 2004 On the fly Honorary Khamis, Zahra Arafat, Ahmed Salman
Year of Production Serial Personal Participation
- 1964 Poe notes Silverline Bo Silverline Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, Mohammed Jaber, Khalid Al-Nafisi, Game days, The Big Heart
- 1967 Court Fareej Saad Al-Faraj, Khalid Al-Nafisi, Ghanem Al Saleh, Mohammad Jaber
- 1968 Patience the key to relief Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, Mohammed Jaber, Saleh Mberek
- 1969 Qahsp urgent Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, Mohammed Jaber
- 1970 Positions Khalid Al-Nafisi, Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, Mohammed Jaber
- 1970 Ogelh and saltier Mohamed Mansour, Mary has angered, Mohammed Jaber
- 1971 Family Bomrean Marian Poe Aisha Ibrahim
- 1972 Sauer, engaged in a dialogue Ghanem Al Saleh, Mohammed Jaber, Mary Al Asabi
- 1972 Cherbakp Mohammed Jaber, Hayat AlFahad
- 1973 Bakacad Mohammed Jaber
- 1977 Darb Alzalaq Hussein Bin Acol Saad Al-Faraj, Khalid Al-Nafisi, Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, the useful
- 1977 Fate Hammoud Tawash Saad Al Faraj, Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, Ghanem Al Saleh
- 1981 Tutorial Noah Suad Abdullah, Ibrahim Sallal, Maryam Saleh, Hayat Al Fahad
- 1982 Alataoip Can Otaij Haifa Adel, Mohamed Jaber, Aisha Ibrahim, Khaled Obeid
- 1993 Kased good Bo Shaking Cheetah life, the useful, Mary has angered, Abdul Rahman mind, Ghanem Al Saleh, Maryam Saleh, Hussain Dawood
- 1995 Will not walk through yesterday Ibrahim Sallal, the victory of commentators, from Egypt Omar al-Hariri, Zizi Badrawi
- 1996 Marmar Zamani Bu Ali Hassan Rajab, Fatima Al Hosni, Ghulam Habib
- 1998 Zaman Crispin Known Crispin Governor Abu brave Suad Abdullah, Ghanem Al Saleh, Ahmed Gohar, Ahmed Salman, Khalid Amin
- 2000 Market Almqasis Bo Habis (David Ben Hermel) Saad Al-Faraj, Hayat Al Fahad, the useful, Ibrahim Sallal
- 2001 Office of way Flood Khalid Al-Nafisi, Mariam Saleh, Ibrahim Sallal, Ahmed Al Jasmi, Abdul Rahman, the mind, Huda Al-Khatib
- 2003 Alehialp Dawas feed Khalid Al-Nafisi, honorary Khamis, inspiration residue, Mishary Ballam, Mahmoud Boushahri
- 2006 Rope love Bu Ali Mohammed Jaber, Souad Ali, Tariq Ali, Muhammad Lajimi, Salman Ahmed, Haya Shuaibi
- 2008 Altendel Jassim Altendel Abdul Aziz Jassim, Jassim Nabhan, Ibrahim al-Harbi, Abdul Mohsen Tiger, Ahlam Hassan
- 2009 Big Love Khalifa Fenner Ibrahim Harbi, Badriya Ahmed, inspiration residue, Ahmed Salman
- 2014 Al Afoor Aseel Amran, Mohammad Ramadan, Haya Al Shuabi, Meis Qamar, Hassan Al Ballam, Ahmad Salman,
The name of the television film Participation
Year of Production The name of the operetta Participation
- 1975 Banter before marriage Souad Abdullah
- 1977 God time Hides Ibrahim, Mohammad Manea, the essence of Salem
- 1978 Honeymoon Souad Abdullah
- 1979 Mat poverty Souad Abdullah, Mohammed Jaber, Ibrahim al-Sallal
- 1980 Jam Zainab Dahi
- 1986 Contests Ramadan - such as the Gtaui Souad Abdullah
- 1989 After the honey Suad Abdullah, the victory of commentators
- 2004 Operetta 17 Gulf Cup in Doha, Qatar Associations to encourage the participating teams
Year of Production Name of the series Participation
- ??? Falk Bo Mary has angered
- ??? Lying defect ???
- 1999 Estimated Cayenne Saad Al-Faraj, life-Fahad
- 2002 Dar Astronomy Leopard lives
- 2009 Sponsor Aldoan Souad Abdullah
Year of Production Name of the movie Participation
- 1965 Storm Khalid Al-Nafisi
administrative work carried out by
Owner and president of the Arts Center of artistic production of television and theater.
- 1 September 1964 – 31 July 1965 : chairman of the board of Technical Arab theater.
- 1 August st 1965 – 31 July 1966 : chief financial officer of the Board of Arab theater.
- 1 July 1969 – 30 June 1970 : chairman of the board of Technical Arab Theatre.
- 1971–1972: one thousand nine hundred and seventy-two : chief financial officer, board of directors of Arab theater.
- 2006: Founder of the channel arts space.
- 2009 – 28 March 2009 : Captain of artists and media-.
Gala and achievements
- 1988: League of Arab States – the first Arab leader theater.
- 1980: Kuwait – the first star of the stage.
- 1984: Saudi Arabia – the award of the estimated base of King Abdul Aziz Air .
- 1987: Tunisia – the first Pioneer Award of the theater.
- 1988: Egypt – a leading Arab theater.
- 1997: United Arab Emirates – Sultan Al Owais Award for artistic creativity Arab.
- 1997: Bahrain – Recognition Award from the Gulf Festival for television production .
- 1999: Kuwait – State Award.
- 2001: Jordan – Award of Merit from the Ministry of Culture of Jordan Jordanian Theater Festival IX.
- 2005: Kuwait – has the State Award.
- 2006: Gulf Cooperation Council- a certificate honoring the pioneers in the Gulf Theatre Festival.
- 2006: League of Arab States – Award honoring the giants who have influenced Arab art.
- 2006: Syria – Award honoring the Festival Theatre Damascus.
- 2007: Kuwait – Prize of the festival honoring the martyr Fahad Al-Ahmad Al drama television.
- 2010: Kuwait – Honoring Festival Medley.
- T. artist Abdul Hussain Abdul Rida in brief, the Kuwaiti Al-Watan, entered into 19 February 2010
- T. drb launched his fame technical Abdul Hussein Abdul Redha 408 Flavor act theatrical presence and charisma Journal Gazette – Issue 408
- mentioned in the second part of the "Artist Colors", which was broadcast on channel Arts in 2009
- Jeff Dunham captain of artists and media
- Caught the end of "Nights February", honoring Jeff Dunham in the presence of Samir Ghanem, Journal of Politics, entered into 15 April 2010
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Abdulhussain Abdulredha.|