This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Abdulredha in 2009
Abdulhussain Abdulredha Mohammed Awad
July 15, 1939
|Died||August 11, 2017 (aged 78)|
|Title||The father of comedy, icon comedy|
|Awards||Arab League Award for Pioneer in Theatre|
Award for Theatre Star, Kuwait (1980)
Award for Entrepreneurship in Theatre, Tunisia (1987)
Award for Pioneer of Arabic Theatre, Cairo (1988)
Sultan Bin Al Owais Award for Arabic Artistic Creativity, (1997)
Abdulredha was born in Derwazat Al Abdulrazzaq, Al-Awazem village in Sharq, Kuwait, to Ajam Kuwaiti parents of Persian origin, the seventh among 14 siblings. He initially worked in the Department of Printing of the Kuwaiti Ministry of Guidance and Information. He then traveled on a mission to Egypt at the expense of the ministry in 1956 to learn the art of printmaking, and in 1961 he traveled on a mission to Germany to complete his studies in the printmaking arts. He continued this job until he reached the position of observer in the Printing Section of the Ministry of Information. He married four wives and has three daughters and two sons, among them Bashar and Adnan, who works in the technical field and has attempted to write poetry and the preparation of TV programs, as well as Mona, Bebe, and Manal. He was a Shia Muslim.
Abdulredha was one of the founders of the art movement in Kuwait, which he founded with a group of artists that included Khalid Al-Nafisi, Ali Mufidi, Saad Al-Faraj, Ibrahim Sallal, and Ghanem Saleh, amongst others.
This section does not cite any sources. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Abdulredha's career began in 1961, through play haggard Balvsahy. He was a substitute for representative Adnan Hussein and proved a success to the attention of the director Zaki Tulaimat, rolled after the works of television series and plays to start with the achievements and fame, awards and others. Filed months serials Gulf at all, which is still the first series a series of Gulf drb with Saad Al-Faraj, Khaled Al-Nafisi, AbdelAziz al-Nimesh, and Ali Mufidi. As well as serial predestination, written by himself, on the side of the theater has had many famous plays Bye, London and built a silent and Azoubi Salmiya, and Haman, O`Pharaoh, and many others. It is also written by some of his theater and television, including his own sword of the Arabs and the Knights of climate an Azoubi Salmiya and 30-day love and best Kased and others, as he fought the field of composition and is now a product. Abdulredha is best known for his personality of sarcastic humor that made a mockery of the Arab situation comedy template. He was one of the founders of the Arab theater in 1961 and the National Theatre in 1976, as the year 1984 established a special brigade Theatre Arts.
Abdulredha remains popular because of his voice, and this distinguished him from the other artists of his generation, making it the experience of running Aloobrittat first artist doing Aloobrittat dramatic music, which met with considerable success. He also presented a song on the occasion of the visit of then-US president George H. W. Bush, during his visit to Kuwait after liberation.
After the liberation of Kuwait, the art scene saw a lot of drama about the invasion. Abdulredha presented a play called Sword of the Arabs in 1992, addressing the period of the invasion. He survived an assassination attempt on his way to one of the performances by suspected Iraqi mukhabarat. 
There have been a number of collaboration efforts with other artists over the past several decades. Some of the notable examples have been television programmes, and stage performances with the actor Saad Al Faraj, one of the most popular being the comedy series 'Darb Al Zalag' (The Slippery Path). As well as with Suad Abdullah in many projects including the television operetta 'Basat Al Faqer'. As well as with the Kuwaiti actor Khalid Al Nafisi with the one of the earliest Kuwaiti television shows starring both of them 'Mahkamat Al Fireej' (The Neighbourhood Court) in 1967. Some of the earliest duets have been with Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, Mohamed Jaber.
Year of Production The name of the play Participation
- 1962 "Sager Quraish" translated to Falcon of Quraish Saad Al-Faraj, Khalid Al-Nafisi, Ghanem Saleh
- 1964 "Eghnm Zmanik" translated to Make your time worthwhile Suad Abdullah, Khalid Al-Nafisi, Mohammad Jaber, Kazem Qallaf, Aisha Ibrahim
- 1966 "Kuwait Sanat Alfain" translated to Kuwait in 2000 Saad Faraj, Khalid Al-Nafisi, Jowhar Salem, Aisha Ibrahim
- 1967 "Arbaa' W Eshren Saa'" translated to 24 hours Saad Al-Faraj, Aisha Ibrahim
- 1968 "Hut Hailhoum Bainhoum" translated to Let them fight among themselves Ghanem Saleh, Maryam Saleh, Aisha Ibrahim
- 1969 "Min Subag Lubag" translated to the early bird gets the worm. Khalid Al-Nafisi, Maryam Algathban, Aisha Ibrahim
- 1969 "Allaila Yousal Mehgan" translated to Tonight Mehgan Arrives Khalid Al-Nafisi, Saad Al-Faraj
- 1970 "Alqadhi Radhi" translated to The Judge Radhi Mohamed Gaber
- 1971 "Hut Altair Tar Altair" translated to Put the Bird the Bird Flown away Saad Al-Faraj, Maryam Saleh, Ghanem Saleh, Aisha Ibrahim
- 1971 "Matloob Zouj Halan" translated to Husband Wanted immediately Saad Al-Faraj, Ghanem Saleh
- 1973 "Thalatheen Yoom Hub" translated to 30-day love Souad Abdullah, Aisha Ibrahim, Ahmed Saleh, Jawhar Salem
- 1974 "Hello, Dolly!" Name in Arabic and English are the same. Ghanem Saleh, Ali Mufidi, Men Masr Shoekar
- 1975 "Banee Samet" translated to Tribe of Silence Saad Al-Faraj, Hayat Alfahad
- 1976 "Thahiyat Bait Alezz" translated to Victim of the house of Generosity Saad Al Faraj, Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh
- 1978 "Ala Haman Ya Faro'un" translated to Pharos take your time. Souad Abdullah, Saad Al Faraj, Asmahan Tawfiq
- 1979 "Azubi Fil Salmiya" translated to Bachelor in Salmiya Suad Abdullah, Mohammed Mansour, Mohammed Jaber
- 1981 "Bye Bye London" Ghanem Saleh, fair Haifa, Mohamed Jaber, Entesar Al-Sharah, Maryam Al Ghadban
- 1983 "Fursan Almanakh" translated to The climate knights. Ibrahim Sallal, Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, Istiqlal Ahmed, Daoud Hussein
- 1985 "Farhat Uma" translated to The joy of a nation Souad Abdullah, Ghanem Saleh, Ahmed Saleh, Hussain Dawood
- 1986 "Bye Bye Arab" translated to Bye bye Arabs Hayat Alfahad, Daoud Hussein
- 1987 "Hatha Saifuh" translated to This is Saifuh Khalid Al-Nafisi, Saad Al-Faraj
- 1992 "Saif Al-Arab" translated to sword al-arab Hayat Alfahad, Mariam Saleh, Khaled Obaid, Abdul-Imam Abdullah, Ahmed Gohar, Tariq Ali
- 1997 "Murahiq Fil Khamseen" Teenager in the fifty Haifa Adel, Daoud Hussein, Zahra Kharji, Mohamed Gaber
- 2002 "Gnaas Khaitan" translated Sniper Khitan Hayat Alfahad, Abdul-Imam Abdullah, Ibrahim al-Harbi, Ilham Alfadala
- 2004 "Ala Al Tayer: transalted to On the fly Fakhriya Khamis, Zahra Arafat, Ahmed Salman
Year of Production Serial Personal Participation
- 1964 Poe notes Silverline Bo Silverline Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, Mohammed Jaber, Khalid Al-Nafisi, Game days, The Big Heart
- 1967 Court Fareej Saad Al-Faraj, Khalid Al-Nafisi, Ghanem Al Saleh, Mohammad Jaber
- 1968 Patience the key to relief Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, Mohammed Jaber, Saleh Mberek
- 1969 Qahsp urgent Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, Mohammed Jaber
- 1970 Positions Khalid Al-Nafisi, Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, Mohammed Jaber
- 1970 Ogelh and saltier Mohamed Mansour, Mariam al-ghadhban, Mohammed Jaber
- 1971 Family Bomrean Marian Poe Aisha Ibrahim
- 1972 Sauer, engaged in a dialogue Ghanem Al Saleh, Mohammed Jaber, Mary Al Asabi
- 1972 Cherbakp Mohammed Jaber, Hayat AlFahad
- 1973 Bakacad Mohammed Jaber
- 1977 Darb Alzalaq Hussein Bin Acol Saad Al-Faraj, Khalid Al-Nafisi, Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, the useful
- 1977 Fate Hammoud Tawash Saad Al Faraj, Abdul Aziz al-Nimesh, Ghanem Al Saleh
- 1981 Tutorial Noah Suad Abdullah, Ibrahim Sallal, Maryam Saleh, Hayat Al Fahad
- 1982 Alataoip Can Otaij Haifa Adel, Mohamed Jaber, Aisha Ibrahim, Khaled Obeid
- 1993 Kased good Bo Shaking Hayat al-Fahd, the useful, Mariam al-Ghadhban, Abdul Rahman al-Aqel, Ghanem Al Saleh, Maryam Saleh, Hussain Dawood
- 1995 Will not walk through yesterday Ibrahim Sallal, the victory of commentators, from Egypt Omar al-Hariri, Zizi Badrawi
- 1996 Marmar Zamani Bu Ali Hassan Rajab, Fatima Al Hosni, Ghulam Habib
- 1998 Zaman Crispin Known Crispin Governor Abu brave Suad Abdullah, Ghanem Al Saleh, Ahmed Gohar, Ahmed Salman, Khalid Amin
- 2000 Market Almqasis Bo Habis (David Ben Hermel) Saad Al-Faraj, Hayat Al Fahad, the useful, Ibrahim Sallal
- 2001 Office of way Flood Khalid Al-Nafisi, Mariam Saleh, Ibrahim Sallal, Ahmed Al Jasmi, Abdul Rahman, the mind, Huda Al-Khatib
- 2003 Alehialp Dawas feed Khalid Al-Nafisi, honorary Khamis, inspiration residue, Mishary Ballam, Mahmoud Boushahri
- 2006 Rope love Bu Ali Mohammed Jaber, Souad Ali, Tariq Ali, Muhammad Lajimi, Salman Ahmed, Haya Shuaibi
- 2008 Altendel Jassim Altendel Abdul Aziz Jassim, Jassim Nabhan, Ibrahim al-Harbi, Abdul Mohsen Namr, Ahlam Hassan
- 2009 Big Love Khalifa Fenner Ibrahim Harbi, Badriya Ahmed, inspiration residue, Ahmed Salman
- 2014 Al Afoor Aseel Amran, Mohammad Ramadan, Haya Al Shuabi, Meis Qamar, Hassan Al Ballam, Ahmad Salman,
Year of Production The name of the operetta Participation
- 1975 Banter before marriage Souad Abdullah
- 1977 God time Hides Ibrahim, Mohammad Manea, the essence of Salem
- 1978 Honeymoon Souad Abdullah
- 1979 Mat poverty Souad Abdullah, Mohammed Jaber, Ibrahim al-Sallal
- 1980 Jam Zainab Dahi
- 1986 Contests Ramadan - such as the Gtaui Souad Abdullah
- 1989 After the honey Suad Abdullah, the victory of commentators
- 2004 Operetta 17 Gulf Cup in Doha, Qatar Associations to encourage the participating teams
Year of Production Name of the series Participation
- ??? Falk Bo Mary has angered
- ??? Lying defect ???
- 1999 Estimated Cayenne Saad Al-Faraj, life-Fahad
- 2002 Dar Astronomy Leopard lives
- 2009 Sponsor Aldoan Souad Abdullah
Year of Production Name of the movie Participation
- 1965 Storm Khalid Al-Nafisi
Owner and president of the Arts Center of artistic production of television and theater.
- 1 September 1964 – 31 July 1965 : chairman of the board of Technical Arab theater.
- 1 August st 1965 – 31 July 1966 : chief financial officer of the Board of Arab theater.
- 1 July 1969 – 30 June 1970 : chairman of the board of Technical Arab Theatre.
- 1971–1972: one thousand nine hundred and seventy-two : chief financial officer, board of directors of Arab theater.
- 2006: Founder of the channel arts space.
- 2009 – 28 March 2009 : Captain of artists and Media.
The foundations of Funoon TV which started broadcasting in 2006, becoming the first channel dedicated comedy at the level of the Arab world.
Gala and achievements
- 1988: League of Arab States – the first Arab leader theater.
- 1980: Kuwait – the first star of the stage.
- 1984: Saudi Arabia – the award of the estimated base of King Abdul Aziz Air .
- 1987: Tunisia – the first Pioneer Award of the theater.
- 1988: Egypt – a leading Arab theater.
- 1997: United Arab Emirates – Sultan Al Owais Award for artistic creativity Arab.
- 1997: Bahrain – Recognition Award from the Gulf Festival for television production .
- 1999: Kuwait – State Award.
- 2001: Jordan – Award of Merit from the Ministry of Culture of Jordan Jordanian Theater Festival IX.
- 2005: Kuwait – has the State Award.
- 2006: Gulf Cooperation Council- a certificate honoring the pioneers in the Gulf Theatre Festival.
- 2006: League of Arab States – Award honoring the giants who have influenced Arab art.
- 2006: Syria – Award honoring the Festival Theatre Damascus.
- 2007: Kuwait – Prize of the festival honoring the martyr Fahad Al-Ahmad Al drama television.
- 2010: Kuwait – Honoring Festival Medley.
- 2010: Jordan – Honor award from Jordan Arab Media Festival.
- T. artist Abdul Hussain Abdul Rida in brief, the Kuwaiti Al-Watan, entered into 19 February 2010
- T. drb launched his fame technical Abdul Hussein Abdul Redha 408 Flavor act theatrical presence and charisma Journal Gazette – Issue 408
- mentioned in the second part of the "Artist Colors", which was broadcast on channel Arts in 2009
- Jeff Dunham captain of artists and media
- Prolific actor Abdulredha dies due to a stroke, leaving unforgettable hallmarks on Kuwait arts
- Caught the end of "Nights February", honoring Jeff Dunham in the presence of Samir Ghanem, Journal of Politics, entered into 15 April 2010
- KUNA, Kuwait News Agency (16 October 2015). "Today in Kuwait's History 16/10/2015". Retrieved 13 March 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Abdulhussain Abdulredha.|