|Full name||Abdulkader Salim Dakka|
|Date of birth||10 January 1985|
|Place of birth||Latakia, Syria|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23 May 2011
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17 January 2011
Abdulkader Dakka (Arabic: عبد القادر دكة; born 10 January 1985 in Latakia, Syria) is a Syrian footballer. He currently plays for Al-Wahda, which competes in the Syrian Premier League the top division in Syria. He plays as a defender, wearing the number 30 jersey for Al-Wahda and for the Syrian national football team he wears the number 17 shirt.
Dakka started his professional career with Tishreen. On 8 March 2008, he transferred to Lebanese Premier League club Al-Ansar. Dakka left the Lebanese club after four months. In July 2008, he moved to the Syrian League club Al-Ittihad and helped the club reach the final of the AFC Cup the second most important association cup in Asia. Al-Ittihad won the final against Kuwaiti Premier League champions Al-Qadsia after penalties. The game was tied 1–1 after regular time and Extra Time. In February 2011, he transferred to Chinese Super League club Shanghai Shenhua on a ten-month deal. but after five months the contract has been dissolved. Dakka returned to Al-Ittihad and won the 2010–11 Syrian Cup with his team.
Dakka was a part of the Syrian U-19 national team that finished in Fourth place at the 2004 AFC U-19 Championship in Malaysia and he was a part of the Syrian U-20 national team at the 2005 FIFA U-20 World Cup in the Netherlands. He plays against Canada, Italy and Colombia in the group-stage of the FIFA U-20 World Cup and against Brazil in the Round of 16. He was selected to Valeriu Tiţa's 23-man final squad for the 2011 AFC Asian Cup in Qatar and played full 90 minutes in all Syria's three group games against Saudi Arabia, Japan and Jordan.
Honour and Titles
- AFC U-19 Championship 2004: Fourth place
- FIFA U-20 World Cup 2005: Round of 16
- West Asian Games 2005: Runner-up
- "Abdulkader Dakka – Player profile". ittihadaleppo.com (in Arabic). Retrieved 22 January 2012.
- "abdulkader dakka profile". footballzz.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-02-15.
- "عبد القادر دكة". kooora.com. Retrieved 2011-01-01.
- "2010 AFC Cup Final – Match Summary". the-afc.com. Archived from the original on 28 February 2009. Retrieved 29 May 2011.
- رسمياً الدكة ينضم لنادي شينغهاي الصيني (in Arabic). psyrianp.com. Retrieved 2011-02-18.
- "عبد القادر دكة خارج حساب نادي شنغهاي الصيني". syria-news.com. Retrieved 2012-01-22.
- "عبد القادر دكة ينهي تجربته الاحترافية". alazmenah.com. Retrieved 2012-01-22.
- "Syrian Cup final report". syrian-soccer.com (in Arabic). Retrieved 23 January 2012.
- Abdulkader Dakka – FIFA competition record
- "Syria squad". the-afc.com. Archived from the original on 15 September 2012. Retrieved 14 February 2011.
- Abdulkader Dakka at WorldFootball.net