From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Abdullah or عبد الله in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abdullah is an Arabic male given name which means "The Servant of God” which according to Sahih Hadith, one of those two names most liked by God. They are Abd-Allah or Abdullah & Abdur Rahman.
- Abdullah Al Noor,Seeker of truth and refined & perfect Imaan to attain the nearness of Allah (S.W.T). Also a Soldier of Allah and His deen.
- Abdullah I of Jordan, former King of Jordan
- Abdullah II of Jordan, King of Jordan
- Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Former King of Saudi Arabia
- Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, Former Prime Minister Of Malaysia
- Abd Allah ibn Abd al Muttalib, the father of Muhammad
- Abdullah (comics), fictional character son of Mohammed Ben Kalish Ezab in The Adventures of Tintin by Hergé
- Abdullah (horse) (1970–2000), a horse that competed in the sport of show jumping
- Abdullah (film), a 1980 Bollywood film directed by Sanjay Khan
- Abdullah: The Final Witness, a 2015 Pakistani drama film
- Abdullah (band), an American metal band
- Abdullah Gan, mountainous region of Afghanistan
- Abdullah Hukum LRT station, elevated rapid transit station in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Kampung Haji Abdullah Hukum, was an urban village located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Killa Abdullah District, district in the north west of Balochistan province of Pakistan
- Abdullah Qeissan, a town in Blue Nile State, south-eastern Sudan
- Salle Moulay Abdellah, indoor sporting arena in Rabat, Morocco
- Stade Moulay Abdellah, multi-use stadium in Rabat, Morocco
- Abd (Arabic), a root present in this and other Arabic names
- Abdul, another derivation of Abd
- Abdalla people, ethnic group in Kenya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abdullah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.