|Years active||1998– 2009|
|Labels||Meteor City Records|
|Past members||Steven Bateman|
Abdullah was a metal band formed in 1998 by Jeff Shirilla (drums/vocals) who was quickly joined by Al Seibert on guitar, the group released the EP "snake lore" in 1999 on their own label, Rage of Achilles Records, followed soon after by their self-titled second album through Meteor City Records.
Abdullah played their last show together on January 17, 2009 after announcing that they would be going on extended hiatus to allow Jeff Shirilla to concentrate on a new project This is Antarctica.
- Jeff Shirilla – Lead vocalist, drummer
- Al Seibert – Guitarist
- Steven Bateman
- John Stepp
- Aaron Dallison
- Ed Emilich
- Ed Stephens
- Jameson Walters
- Jim Simonian
- Kevin Latchaw
- Josh Adkins
- Snake Lore ep (2000) – Rage of Achilles
- Abdullah (2001) – Meteor City
- Graveyard Poetry (2002) – Meteor City
- Abdullah / Dragonauta split (2005) – Dias de Garage Records
- Worship ep, (2005)
- Bukszpan, Daniel; Dio, Ronnie James (2003). The Encyclopedia of Heavy Metal. Barnes & Noble. ISBN 0-7607-4218-9.
- Demarco, Laura. "Cleveland metal band Abdullah says farewell: Local Beat". Retrieved 16 January 2013.
- Benson, John (16 January 2009). "Heavy-metal Abdullah plays its farewell concert at Jigsaw Saloon Saturday Local Beat - Cleveland.com". The Plain Dealer. Archived from the original on 24 June 2015. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
After a decade together, local act Abdullah is somewhere between calling it quits and taking a long hiatus to allow Jeff Shirilla to concentrate on his new project, This is Antarctica.