Abdullah bin Khalifa of Zanzibar
|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (May 2014)|
Sheikh Sir Abdullah bin Khalifa Al-Said, KBE, CMG (February 12, 1910 – July 1, 1963) (Arabic: عبد الله بن خليفة) was the 10th Sultan of Zanzibar. He ruled Zanzibar from October 9, 1960 to July 1, 1963. On his death, he was succeeded as Sultan by his son Jamshid.
- 1910–1936: Sheikh Abdullah bin Khalifa
- 1936–1959: Sheikh Abdullah bin Khalifa, CMG
- 1959–1960: Sheikh Sir Abdullah bin Khalifa, KBE, CMG
- 1960–1963: His Highness Sultan Sheikh Sir Abdullah bin Khalifa, Sultan of Zanzibar, KBE, CMG
- King George V Silver Jubilee Medal-1935
- Companion of the Order of St Michael and St George (CMG)-1936
- Order of the Brilliant Star of Zanzibar, 1st Class-(1936–1960, then Sovereign to 1963)
- Sultan Khalifa II Silver Jubilee Medal-1937
- King George VI Coronation Medal-1937
- Queen Elizabeth II Coronation Medal-1953
- Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire (KBE)-1959
- Prince Sheikh Jamshid Bin Abdullah Bin Khalifa Bin Harub.
- Sheikha Sughiya Bint Abdullah Bin Khalifa Bin Harub.
- Sheikha Sindiya Bint Abdullah Bin Khalifa Bin Harub.
- Sheikh Mohammed Bin Abdullah Bin Khalifa Bin Harub.
- Sheikha Shariffa Bint Abdullah Bin Khalifa Bin Harub.
- Sheikh Harub Bin Abdullah Bin Khalifa Bin Harub.
Abdullah bin Khalifa of ZanzibarBorn: February 12 1910 Died: July 1 1963
Khalifa bin Harub
|Sultan of Zanzibar
Jamshid bin Abdullah
|This Zanzibari biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a member of an African royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|