Al-Jassim during the 2020 AFC Champions League Final
|Full name||Abdulrahman Ibrahim Al-Jassim|
14 October 1987|
He was one of the referees for the 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup in South Korea. Al-Jassim was appointed to be a Video Assistant Referee for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. Al-Jassim was also appointed to be a referee at the 2019 AFC Asian Cup in the United Arab Emirates. He was also the 2020 AFC Champions League Final referee. In June 2019 it was announced that Al-Jassim would officiate in the 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup as part of a referee exchange program between CONCACAF and the AFC, which had previously seen Mexican referee César Arturo Ramos in the 2019 AFC Asian Cup. The FIFA Referees Committee appointed Abdulrahman for 2019 FIFA Club World Cup in Qatar on November 14 as part of an all-Qatari trio of officials. They officiated the final between Liverpool and Flamengo at the Khalifa International Stadium in Doha.
AFC Asian Cup
|2019 AFC Asian Cup – United Arab Emirates|
|8 January 2019||Iraq – Vietnam||Abu Dhabi||Group stage|
|16 January 2019||South Korea – China PR||Abu Dhabi||Group stage|
|21 January 2019||Australia – Uzbekistan||Al Ain||Round of 16|
|24 January 2019||China PR – Iran||Abu Dhabi||Quarter-finals|
- "Match officials for the FIFA U-20 World Cup Korea Republic 2017 appointed". FIFA.com. 4 April 2017.
- "List of Appointed Match Officials FIFA U-20 World Cup Korea Rep. 2017" (PDF). FIFA.com. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2017-04-04. Retrieved 2017-05-25.
- FIFA.com. "2018 FIFA World Cup™ - News - 36 referees and 63 assistant referees appointed as Russia 2018 Match Officials - FIFA.com". www.fifa.com. Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- "Largest-ever cast of match officials appointed for UAE 2019". www.the-afc.com. Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- "Match Officials Appointed for 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup". www.goldcup.org. Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- Abdulrahman Al-Jassim referee profile at Soccerway
| FIFA Club World Cup Final Referee
Mohammed Abdulla Hassan Mohamed
| AFC Cup final match referees