|Look up Abelard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pierre Abelard (1079–1142) was a 12th-century French scholastic philosopher and logician.
Abelard may also refer to:
- Gesner Abelard, Haitian painter
- Abelard Snazz, fictional character in the comic 2000AD
- The Abelard School, Toronto-based private school, named after Peter Abélard
- Abelard of Hauteville, Italian noble
- HMS Abelard, cancelled Amphion class submarine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abelard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.