|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2011)|
|Full name||Aberdeen Warriors Rugby League|
|Short name||Aberdeen Warriors|
|Website||Aberdeen Warriors website|
|Captain(s)||Matt McCall Season 2014|
|Competition||Deuchars IPA National|
|Premierships||2011 Div 1, 2013 Scottish Grand Final|
|Runners-up||Scottish Grand Final 2013|
|Minor premiership||2011 Div 1, 2012 and 2013 North|
The club was founded in 2011 by Craig Parslow (Chairman), Tom Lee and Ray Hall. Since then the club has become the largest club in Scotland. The Warriors were also the first club to ever have two Under 17 sides and continue to have two Open Age sides competing on a weekly basis in 2012 and 2013. In 2014 The Warriors again for the first time in Scotland Rugby League history put out a third open age team competing in the Deuchars IPA National 1 League.
- 2011 RLC Scotland Division One League Winners
- 2011 RLC Scotland Grand Final Winners
- 2012 RLC Scotland North League Winners
- 2012 Scottish Grand Final Runners Up
- 2013 Scotland North League Winners
- 2013 Scotland North Grand Final Winners
- 2013 Scottish Grand Final Winners (1st XIII), Scottish Plate Final Runners Up (Development XIII)
- 2014 Scottish League Champions
- 2014 Scottish "Deuchars" Cup Champions
- 2014 Scottish Grand Final Champions.
Following on from their win in the Scottish Grand final in 2013, the club were invited to take part in the Challenge Cup for the first time. Drawn away in the first round of the 2014 Challenge Cup against Pilkington Recs, the Warriors lost 46–4.