From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aberration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An aberration is something that deviates from the normal way.
Aberration may refer to:
Optics and physics
- Optical aberration, an imperfection in image formation by an optical system
- Spherical aberration, which occurs when light rays strike a lens or mirror near its edge
It also occurse with monochromatic ray of light
- Aberration of light, which produces an apparent motion of celestial objects
- Relativistic aberration, at high velocities
- Chromosome abnormality, or aberration, a disruption in the normal chromosomal content of a cell
- Aberration (Dungeons & Dragons), a creature type in the role-playing game
- Aberration (film), a horror movie
- Aberration (EP)
- Aberrant, a superhero roleplaying game by White Wolf Game Studio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aberration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.