Abeyamakōen Station, August 2007
|Location||4 Yugawa-shinmachi, Kokuraminami, Kitakyūshū, Fukuoka
|Operated by||JR Kyushu|
|Line(s)||Nippō Main Line|
|Passengers (FY2011)||2,539 daily|
Abeyamakōen Station opened on 9 March 1987.
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 3,366 passengers daily.
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Abeyama Park
- Kitakyushu General Hospital
- Kitakyushu Yugawa Junior High School
- National Route 10
- 駅別時刻表： 安部山公園駅 [Station timetables: Abeyamakōen Station] (in Japanese). Japan: JR Kyushu. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- 小倉南区の歴史 [History of Kokuraminami] (pdf) (in Japanese). City of Kitakyushu. p. 24. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- "JR乗降客人員" [JR Passenger statistics] (MS Excel) (in Japanese). City of Kitakyushu. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stations of Nippō Main Line.|
- Abeyamakōen Station information (in Japanese)