Abha Regional Airport
Abha International Airport
مطار أبهـــا الدولي
|Serves||Abha / Khamis Mushait|
|Location||'Asir Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Elevation AMSL||6,858 ft / 2,090 m|
The airport has services to several domestic airports within the Kingdom. It also offers international flights to Aden and Sana'a in Yemen, Cairo in Egypt, Doha in Qatar, also it has non stop flights to Dubai and Sharjah in the UAE.
The design was carried out by the Dutch Consultants NACO.
The site was a new construction area between the cities of Khamis Mushait and Abha and served both equally.
Airlines and destinations
Airlines offering scheduled passenger service:
|Flynas||Al-Baha, Bisha, Cairo, Dammam, Dubai-International, Gassim, Jeddah, Jizan, Riyadh, Sharurah, Wadi al-Dawasir |
|Saudia||Cairo, Dammam, Jeddah, Medina, Riyadh, Sharurah, Tabuk, Ta’if|
|SaudiGulf Airlines||Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah|
- Airport information for OEAB from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for AHB at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- "IATA Airport Code Search (AHB: Abha)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 7 September 2013.
- "Abha Airport Airport". Idealo. Retrieved 22 September 2013.
- "flyadeal plans Abha launch in Feb 2018". routesonline.com. 26 February 2018.
- Flynas. "Route Map - flynas.com".
- "flynas adds Abha to Dubai operation". 30 November 2017.
- 2018, UBM (UK) Ltd. "flynas adds Abha – Gassim service from late-May 2017".
- Flynas. "Flight Schedule".
- Aeronautical chart for OEAB at SkyVector
- Current weather for OEAB at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for AHB at Aviation Safety Network