Abhainn Dearg distillery
|Location||Uig, Isle of Lewis|
|Type||Single malt, Scotch|
|Age(s)||newmake spirit, 3 years|
|Cask type(s)||American White Oak, Ex-Bourbon Casks (Main) Ex Sherry Casks|
|ABV||46%, 56%, 58%|
Abhainn Dearg (/ / AV-in JAIRG) or Red River Distillery is a Scotch whisky distillery in Uig, on the west coast of the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides. It is the most westerly distillery in Scotland. The name is Scottish Gaelic for "Red River".
- Spirit of Lewis 
A 40% abv new make spirit aged for a few months on sherry oak casks.
- Spirit of Lewis Cask Strength for The Whisky Barrel 
Matured in Sherry hogshead cask for three months and bottled at natural strength 56%.
- Abhainn Dearg Single Malt Special Edition
Matured in Bourbon casks and bottled at 46% with just 3 years old. A limited edition inaugural release of 2,011 bottles.
- Abhainn Dearg 3 Year Old Single Malt Cask Strength for The Whisky Barrel 
- Abhainn Dearg 10 Year Old Single Malt
Matured in ex-bourbon casks and bottled at 46% ABV it is the oldest whisky to be produced by a legal distillery in the Outer Hebrides.
- "Abhainn Dearg Distillery". 23 August 2017.
- "Spirit of Lewis at A Wardrobe of Whisky".
- "Abhainn Dearg Distillery Warehouse Tasting". 7 April 2012.
- "Abhainn Dearg Single Malt at A Wardrobe of Whisky".
- "Exclusive Abhainn Dearg Cask Strength Scotch". 7 January 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "Scottish distilleries - Abhainn Dearg".
- abhainndearg.co.uk – official website