Abhi Golhar speaking at the Westin Galleria in Dallas, Texas
|Born||August 20, 1984|
|Alma mater||University of Michigan|
|Occupation||Investor, entrepreneur, keynote speaker, radio host|
|Years active||2002 to present|
|Known for||Investor and host of Think Realty Podcast|
Abhi Golhar (born August 20, 1984) is a nationally syndicated radio show host on the Wall Street Business Network, where he addresses topics related to business and real estate investing. He is also COO of NPHub, a healthcare education services company located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Golhar grew up in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He graduated from Portage Central High School in 2002 and received a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Michigan in 2006.
While working with entrepreneurs, business owners, and investors, Golhar started the blog Real Estate Deal Talkand began to regularly contribute to Forbes, Huffington Post, and other publications. From 2016 to 2017, Golhar hosted an Atlanta radio show based on his blog on WAFS and on the Wall Street Business Network.
Golhar currently hosts his own vlog, The Abhi Golhar Show, on Youtube and a video podcast for Think Realty, an educational, real estate-oriented media company..
- "Meet Abhi Golhar of Real Estate Deal Talk in Buckhead". voyageATL. 31 October 2017. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
- "Abhi Golhar - Real Estate Professional". Key Media Pty Ltd. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
- "Abhi Golhar, Author at Think Realty". Affinity Worldwide. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
- Golhar, Abhi (15 February 2018). "What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Apartment Property Managers". Forbes. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
- Golhar, Abhi (19 July 2017). "Aspiring Entrepreneurs in India Face Immense Challenges, but Must Persevere". Huffington Post. Retrieved 23 February 2018.