||Look up Abhinav in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Abhinav (Devanagari: अभिनव abhinava) is a common Indian and Nepalese male given name. The Sanskrit word abhinava has the meanings "very young", "quite new", "fresh", "modern".
- Abhinav Bali (born 1985), Indian cricketer
- Abhinav Bindra (born 1982), Indian shooter and Olympic champion
- Abhinav Chaturvedi, Indian cricketer and entertainer
- Abhinav Gomatam, Indian Telugu-language film actor
- Abhinav Kamal (born 1984), Indian entrepreneur and film director
- Abhinav Kashyap, Indian film director and screenwriter
- Abhinav Kohli (born 1981), Indian TV actor
- Abhinav Mukund (born 1990), Indian cricketer
- Abhinav Puri (born 1994), Indian cricketer
- Abhinav Shukla (born 1982), Indian television actor
- Abhinav Shukla (producer), Indian film and TV show producer