Abhinay Deo at 'DK Bose' Song Success Bash
|Other names||Abhinay Deo|
|Known for||Delhi Belly|
Abhinay Deo is an Indian film director and screenwriter known for his works in bollywood, television, and advertising. He made his mainstream directorial debut through Game and followed it with Delhi Belly, for which he received Filmfare Award for Best Debut Director and also known for directing works such as Game (2011) and Force 2 (2016).
Abhinay Deo is an Indian commercial director turned film director. Abhinay's first movie was Game (2011). His second, Delhi Belly, was released on 1 July 2011. Before directing commercials, he graduated with a degree in architecture.
|2011||Delhi Belly||Hindi||Filmfare Award for Best Debut Director|
|2016||24: Season 2||Hindi||TV series|
- "Dinesh Hingoo - Wallpapers, Videos & News". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- Jha, Subhash K. (14 April 2008). "Swedish director Robert Nylund withdraws from Aamir's Delhi Belly". Hindustan Times. Archived from the original on 11 March 2011. Retrieved 2 October 2018.
- IANS (19 November 2016). "Force 2 punches demonetisation away, becomes John Abraham's biggest opener". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 2 October 2018.
- Hungama, Bollywood (19 November 2016). "Box Office: Worldwide Collections and Day wise breakup of Force 2 - Bollywood Hungama".
- "Force 2 review: John-Sonakshi put country above all else in this thriller".
- "Simply telling tales". The Hindu. 30 March 2011. Retrieved 24 January 2013.