(Redirected from Abia (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up abia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abia or ABIA may refer to:
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, in Austin, Texas, United States
- Australian Book Industry Awards, national literary and industry awards
- Abia State, state in southeastern Nigeria
- Abia de las Torres, a municipality in the province of Palencia, Castile and León, Spain
- Abia de la Obispalía, a municipality in Cuenca, Castile-La Mancha, Spain
- Abia Community, a constituency and community council in the Maseru Municipality in the Maseru District of Lesotho
- Abia (Messenia), town of ancient Messenia, now occupied by Avia, Messenia, Peloponnese, Greece
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.