The main services building
Abington services is a motorway service station near the village of Abington, Scotland. The service station is located next to the M74 motorway and is accessed using motorway junction 13 in both the northbound and southbound directions. It is owned by Welcome Break. In a 2001 survey by Which, Abington was the only service area to be given an excellent rating for its food. However, a survey in 2004 rated the service area as poor. They were awarded the five star Loo of the year award in 2008, after receiving only three stars in 2007 and 2006.
- Days Inn
- Tesla SuperCharger
- "Which? report blasts M-way services food - 26 July 2001". CatererSearch. 2001-07-26. Retrieved 2009-07-28.
- Marston, Paul (2004-06-23). "UK motorway services are the worst in Europe". The Daily Telegraph. London. Retrieved 2010-04-23.
- "Loo of the Year Awards 2008: 5 Star Awards". Loo.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2009-02-11. Retrieved 2009-07-28.
- "Loo of the Year Awards 2007: 3 Star Awards". Loo.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2009-05-31. Retrieved 2009-07-28.
- "Loo of the Year Awards 2007: 3 Star Awards". Loo.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2008-09-02. Retrieved 2009-07-28.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-10-25. Retrieved 2010-02-06.
- "Abington Services M74". www.motorwayservices.info. Retrieved 2015-10-18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Abington services.|
- Welcome Break Motorway Services - Abington
- Motorway Services Online - Abington
- Motorway Services Guide - Abington
|This United Kingdom road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|