Coordinates: 48°01′N 77°48′W / 48.02°N 77.80°W
| Quebec electoral district
|Provincial electoral district
||National Assembly of Quebec
||La Vallée-de-l'Or (all), Rouyn-Noranda (part)
||Rouyn-Noranda (part); Belcourt, Malartic, Rivière-Héva, Senneterre (parish), Senneterre (city), Val-d'Or; Lac-Simon, Kitcisakik; Lac-Granet, Lac-Metei, Matchi-Manitou, Réservoir-Dozois
Abitibi-Est is a provincial electoral district in the Abitibi-Témiscamingue region of Quebec, Canada, that elects members to the National Assembly of Quebec. The district includes eastern portions of the city of Rouyn-Noranda, all of the city of Val-d'Or and the municipalities of Senneterre and Malartic.
The riding was created for the 1944 election from a part of Abitibi.
In the change from the 2001 to the 2011 electoral map, Abitibi-Est lost the municipality of Barraute and its share of the unorganized territory of Lac-Despinassy to Abitibi-Ouest.
Members of the Legislative Assembly / National Assembly
- Henri Drouin, Liberal (1944–1948)
- Jacques Miquelon, Union Nationale (1948–1960)
- Lucien Cliche, Liberal (1960–1970)
- Ronald Tétrault, Ralliement créditiste (1970–1973)
- Roger Houde, Liberal (1973–1976)
- Jean-Paul Bordeleau, Parti Québécois (1976–1985)
- Raymond Savoie, Liberal (1985–1994)
- André Pelletier, Parti Québécois (1994–2003)
- Pierre Corbeil, Liberal (2003–2007)
- Alexis Wawanoloath, Parti Québécois (2007–2008)
- Pierre Corbeil, Liberal (2008–2012)
- Élizabeth Larouche, Parti Québécois (2012–2014)
- Guy Bourgeois, Liberal (2014–present)
^ Change is from redistributed results. CAQ change is from ADQ.
- Election results