Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ables may refer to:
- 5175 Ables, an asteroid
- Harry Ables (1883–1951), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Jon St. Ables (1912–1999), British-born Canadian cartoon artist
- Loretta Ables Sayre (born 1958), American actress and singer
- Adult Blood Lead Epidemiology and Surveillance, a US National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health program
- Able (disambiguation)
- Ables Springs, Texas, an unincorporated community in Kaufman County, Texas, United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ables.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.