Abolishing the Borders from Below
Abolishing The Borders From Below was an anarchist magazine published by a Berlin-based collective since 2001. It was formed by a handful of Eastern European and ex-Soviet migrant anarchists and political and counter-cultural anti-authoritarians.
The bi-monthly magazine was filled with articles from correspondents around Eastern Europe and consisted of information about different political and cultural processes and activities in the region seen, commented on and analysed from an anarchist perspective.
- "A review of abolishing the borders from anarchist federation uk". Organise!. Anarchist Federation (70). Summer 2008. Archived from the original on 20 November 2008. Retrieved 7 March 2009.
- "The little black cart about abolishing the borders". announcement. little black cart. February 2009. Retrieved 7 March 2009.
- Shock and Awe. City: New Pacific Press. 2004. p. 164. ISBN 0-9712546-0-5.
- "abolishing the borders homepage". project homepage. Abolishing the borders collective. March 2009. Archived from the original on 18 February 2007. Retrieved 7 March 2009.
- We Are Everywhere. Verso. London. 2003. p. 455. ISBN 1-85984-447-2.
- "Abolishing Borders from Below *36 November 2010". Active Distribution. Retrieved 17 February 2017.
|This European political magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.