Abolishing the Borders from Below
Abolishing The Borders From Below was an anarchist magazine published by a Berlin-based collective since 2001. It was formed by a handful of Central and Eastern European and ex-Soviet migrant anarchists and political and counter-cultural anti-authoritarians.
The bi-monthly magazine was filled with articles from correspondents around Central and Eastern Europe and consisted of information about different political and cultural processes and activities in the region seen, commented on and analysed from an anarchist perspective.
It was printed regularly and distributed around the globe by Central and Eastern Europe contributors and by Active Distribution, from South Africa to the Philippines. The magazine folded in 2010.
- ^ "A review of abolishing the borders from anarchist federation uk". Organise!. Anarchist Federation (70). Summer 2008. Archived from the original on 20 November 2008. Retrieved 7 March 2009.
- ^ "The little black cart about abolishing the borders". announcement. little black cart. February 2009. Retrieved 7 March 2009.
- ^ Shock and Awe. City: New Pacific Press. 2004. p. 164. ISBN 0-9712546-0-5.
- ^ "abolishing the borders homepage". project homepage. Abolishing the borders collective. March 2009. Archived from the original on 18 February 2007. Retrieved 7 March 2009.
- ^ (Organization), Notes From Nowhere (2003). We Are Everywhere. Verso. London. p. 455. ISBN 1-85984-447-2.
- ^ "Abolishing Borders from Below *36 November 2010". Active Distribution. Retrieved 17 February 2017.
- Official website - not updated since 2014
- Full text of Issue #32 - May, 2008
- archive of all issues digitalized (pdf/jpg) - May 2021
- 2001 establishments in Germany
- 2010 disestablishments in Germany
- Anarchist periodicals published in Germany
- Anarchist websites
- Cultural magazines published in Germany
- Defunct political magazines published in Germany
- English-language magazines
- Bi-monthly magazines published in Germany
- German political websites
- Magazines established in 2001
- Magazines disestablished in 2010
- Magazines published in Berlin
- Russian diaspora in Germany
- Political magazines published in Europe stubs