(Redirected from Abolition movement)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up abolition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abolition refers to the act of putting an end to something by law. It may refer to:
- The abolition of slavery
- The abolition of the death penalty, also called capital punishment
- The abolition of monarchy
- The abolition of nuclear weapons
- The abolition of prisons
- The abolition of the exploitation of animals, related to veganism
- All pages with a title containing Abolition
- Abolition of slavery timeline
- Abolitionism (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abolition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.