Abominable Snowman (disambiguation)
Abominable Snowman is a common name for the yeti, an apelike animal cryptid said to inhabit the Himalaya region of Nepal and Tibet.
Abominable Snowman may also refer to:
- Abominable Snowman (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Abominable Snowman, a character in the Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck cartoon, The Abominable Snow Rabbit (1961), that spoofed the 1957 film
- Abominable snowman, a character in the Pixar film Monsters, Inc. (2001), voiced by John Ratzenberger
- Abominable Snowman, the name Jimmy gives to himself in Margaret Atwood's novel Oryx and Crake (2003)
Films and television
- The Abominable Snowman (film), a 1957 British horror film, directed by Val Guest, and starring Forrest Tucker and Peter Cushing
- The Abominable Snowmen (1967), a serial in the British science fiction television series Doctor Who
- The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena (December 1995), the 38th book in author R.L. Stine's Goosebumps series
- The Abominable Snowman (gamebook), a gamebook in the Choose Your Own Adventure series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abominable Snowman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.