Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abor or ABOR may refer to:
- Abor, Enugu, a town in Ojebogene L.G.A., Enugu, Nigeria
- Abor, Ghana, a town in the Volta Region of Ghana
- Abor Hills, Arunāchal Pradesh
- Abor people (disambiguation), multiple uses
- Abor Formation, located in the Siang district, Arunachal Pradesh, India
- Academic Bill of Rights, a US campaign for certain rights for students
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.