|Look up Abort or abort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abort can mean:
- Abortion, the termination of pregnancy (human, of mammals, etc.)
- Late termination of pregnancy (although common, it is considered improper usage to call this abortion)
- Early termination of some process, e.g.:
- "Abort", antiquated German for a toilet, from German ab- = "away" and noun Ort = "place"
- Abort, a 1970 Norwegian film
- Abort (album), a 1991 album from the band Tribe
- Paper Abortion, a termination of parental rights and responsibilities to give men equal rights to women
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.