From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Above Suspicion may mean:
- Above Suspicion, a 1941 novel by Helen MacInnes
- Above Suspicion (1943 film), a 1943 MGM film starring Joan Crawford and based on the Helen MacInnes novel
- Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion, a 1970 Italian film
- Above Suspicion (1995 film), a 1995 HBO film starring William H. Macy and Christopher Reeve
- Above Suspicion (2000 film), starring Annabella Sciorra and Scott Bakula
- Above Suspicion, a 2004 novel by Lynda La Plante, or its sequels using the same characters: The Red Dahlia (2006), Clean Cut (2007), Deadly Intent (2008), Silent Scream (2009), Blind Fury (2010), Blood Line (2011) and Backlash (2012)
- Above Suspicion (TV series), a 2009 TV series based on the novel by Lynda La Plante, or any of its TV sequels
- "Above Suspicion", a 2012 episode of the long-running NBC legal drama, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Above Suspicion (2017 film), upcoming film starring Emilia Clarke, Jack Huston, Thora Birch, and Johnny Knoxville
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Above Suspicion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.