Above the Law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Above the Law may refer to:
- legibus solutus, doctrine of Roman Law
- Above the Law (website), a law blog
- Righting Wrongs, a 1986 Hong Kong film titled "Above the Law" for international release
- Above the Law (film), a 1988 action film starring Steven Seagal
- Above the Law (group), an American hip hop group
- Above the Law (TV series), an Australian television series
- "Above the Law", a song by Bad Meets Evil from Hell: The Sequel
- "Above the Law" is third episode of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Above the Law.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.