Above the line
|Look up above the line in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Above the line may refer to:
- Above the line (filmmaking), an accounting term used in film production to denote expenditures that occur prior to filming
- Above the line (advertising), an advertising strategy to promote brands through conventional forms of mass media
- Above the Line (TV series), a 2008 Canadian television series
- Above-the-line deduction, a type of tax deduction in the United States of America
- A component of contract bridge scoring
- The group voting ticket option in Australian elections
- Above the Line, the colloquial name for the Research and Development Expenditure Credit technology tax relief scheme in the UK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Above the line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.