Abrahámovce, Bardejov District
Coat-of-Arms for the village
|Elevation||265 m (869 ft)|
|Area||5.899 km2 (2.3 sq mi)|
|Density||58/km2 (150/sq mi)|
|- summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|Postal code||086 41|
Abrahámovce is a village and municipality in Bardejov District in the Prešov Region of north-east Slovakia. In historical records[which?] it was first mentioned in 1427. The municipality lies at an altitude of 265 metres and covers an area of 5.899 km². It has a population of about 342 people. The village is about 99% Slovak. The village has a public library and a football pitch.
The records for genealogical research are available at the state archive "Statny Archiv in Presov, Slovakia"
- Roman Catholic church records (births/marriages/deaths): 1732-1895
- Greek Catholic church records (births/marriages/deaths): 1800-1895
- Lutheran church records (births/marriages/deaths): 1732-1895
- Census records 1869 of Abrahamovce are available at the state archive.
- Official homepage
- Surnames of living people in Abrahamovce
|This Prešov Region geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|