Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Abraham, Abram, Avram, abram, or إبراهيم in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abraham is a patriarch described in the Book of Genesis and the Quran.
Abraham may also refer to:
- Abraham (given name), persons with the given name Abraham
- Abraham (surname), persons with the surname Abraham
- Abraham Catalogue of Belgian Newspapers, an online catalogue of Belgian historical newspapers
- Abraham (film), television movie based on the life of the Biblical patriarch Abraham
- Abraham (aircraft manufacturer), active in the 1930s
- Abraham (saint), an Ethiopian martyr
- Abraham, Utah, a community in the United States
- Abrahams, a surname
- Mount Abraham (disambiguation)
- Abraham River
- Ibrahim (disambiguation)
- Abraham–Minkowski controversy, in physics: electromagnetic momentum within dielectric media
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abraham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.