Abraham Nii Attah (born 2 July 2001) is a Ghanaian actor, living in the U.S. for his career and education. He hails from the Ga–Dangme ethnic group in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. He made his feature film debut in Beasts of No Nation (2015). For his leading role of child soldier Agu, Attah was awarded the Marcello Mastroianni Award for Best Young Actor at the 72nd Venice International Film Festival. He was made an Ambassador for the Free Education Policy in Ghana, after having supported the policy with a picture endorsement.
- Guerrasio, Jason (27 April 2015). "The director of Netflix's next movie plucked his lead actor from the streets of Ghana". Business Insider. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- Collin, Robbie (12 September 2015). "Venice: 'From Afar' winning Golden Lion is a welcome surprise". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- Kit, Borys (3 November 2015). "Anne Hathaway, Keanu Reeves, Daniel Radcliffe to Star in 'The Modern Ocean'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 5 November 2015.
- Sage, Alyssa (21 December 2015). "Black Film Critics Circle Name 'Creed' Top Film of the Year". Variety. Retrieved 19 January 2016.
- Sarpon, Yaw (31 December 2015). "Ghana Movie Awards 2015 Winners – See Full List". GlammyNews.com. Retrieved 19 January 2016.
- Khan, Alia (27 February 2016). "2016 Film Independent Spirit Awards Winners Announced". filmindependent.org. Retrieved 27 February 2016.
- Lawrence, Jordan (1 December 2015). "National Board of Review Announces 2015 Award Winners". National Board of Review. Retrieved 19 January 2016.
- Davis, Clayton (19 January 2016). "2015 Awards Circuit Community Awards Nominations – 'Mad Max' Leads While Mara Is A Lead". AwardsCircuit.com. Retrieved 19 January 2016.
- Davis, Clayton (14 December 2015). "St. Louis Film Critics Nominations – Kristen Stewart and Abraham Attah Make the Cut". AwardsCircuit.com. Retrieved 19 January 2016.
- Jameson Empire Awards 2016: Star Wars and Mad Max lead the nominations