This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Member of the Philippine House of Representatives from the 7th District of Cavite|
June 30, 2013
|President||Rodrigo Roa Duterte|
|Preceded by||Jesus Crispin Remulla|
|Mayor of Tagaytay City|
June 30, 2004 – June 30, 2013
|Preceded by||Francis Tolentino|
|Succeeded by||Agnes D. Tolentino, DMD|
|City Councilor of Tagaytay City|
June 30, 1992 – June 30, 2004
|Born||February 23, 1964|
|Spouse(s)||Agnes Delgado, DMD|
|Occupation||Mayor Of Tagaytay City|
Abraham Ng Tolentino known as Bambol is currently the Representative of the 7th district of Cavite. He also served as Mayor of Tagaytay from 2004 to 2013 and City Councilor from 1998 to 2004.
In 1998, he was elected as City Councilor and served until 2004, he ran for Mayor and won in 2004 Local Election and re-elected in 2007 and 2010. In 2013, he defeated Gilbert Remulla, younger brother of Congressman Jesus Crispin Remulla and Gov. Jonvic Remulla, as Congressman of the newly created district, the 7th District of Cavite.
• Member - Commission of Appointments
• Vice Chairman - Committee of Agrarian Reform
• Chairman - Committee of Agriculture and Food
• Vice Chairman - Committee of National Defense
• Vice Chairman - Committee of Rules and Resolutions
He is the son of the former Mayor and known as the Tatay of Tagaytay, Atty. Isaac O. Tolentino and the younger brother of Francis Tolentino, former Mayor of Tagaytay City and Chairman of Metro Manila Development Authority.
• He is the current Grand Master of the Free & Accepted Mason of the Philippines.
• The Secretary General of FIDE/World Chess Organization.
• President of ASEAN Chess Zone 3.3.
• Secretary General of the National Chess Federation of the Philippines.
• Philcycling President.
|House of Representatives of the Philippines|
Jesus Crispin Remulla
|Representative, 7th District of Cavite