Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up abram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abram is the Biblical patriarch.
Abram may also refer to:
- Abram (name) (includes variant forms and other people with this name)
- Abram, Lodz Voivodeship, a village in Poland
- Abram, Bihor, a commune in west Romania
- Abram, Greater Manchester, a village in England, UK
- Abram (ward), an electoral ward in Wigan, England, UK
- M1 Abrams a battle tank
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.