Abrams is an unincorporated community census-designated place located in the town of Abrams, Oconto County, Wisconsin, United States. Abrams is located near U.S. Route 41 and U.S. Route 141 8 miles (13 km) south-southeast of Oconto Falls. Abrams has a post office with ZIP code 54101. As of the 2010 census, its population was 340.
- C. J. Greaves, off road racer
- Johnny Greaves, off-road racer
- Lyle Lahey, cartoonist
- Pee Wee King, pioneer in the country and western music industry; wrote "Tennessee Waltz" and was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1974
- Bob Wickman, former relief pitcher for the New York Yankees, Milwaukee Brewers, Cleveland Indians, Atlanta Braves, and Arizona Diamondbacks
- Arthur J. Whitcomb, Wisconsin State Assemblyman and lawyer