Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up abrasion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abrasion may refer to:
- Abrasion (medical), a wound consisting of superficial damage to the skin
- Abrasion (dental), the loss of tooth structure by mechanical forces from a foreign element
- Abrasion (geology), mechanical scraping of a surface by friction between moving particles
- Abrasion (mechanical), The effect of an abrasive: scratches, removal of surface, etc.
- Abrasion coast, a coastline that is characterised by the removal (abrasion) of material, typically resulting in sea cliffs
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abrasion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.