From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Abrasions)
|Look up abrasion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abrasion may refer to:
- Abrasion (medical), a wound consisting of superficial damage to the skin
- Abrasion (dental), the loss of tooth structure by mechanical forces from a foreign element
- Abrasion (geology), mechanical scraping of a surface by friction between moving particles
- Abrasion (mechanical), The effect of an abrasive: scratches, removal of surface, etc.
- Abrasion coast, a coastline that is characterised by the removal (abrasion) of material, typically resulting in sea cliffs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abrasion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.