Abrazo Central Campus
|Abrazo Central Campus|
|Abrazo Community Health Network|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|Lists||Hospitals in Arizona|
Abrazo Central Campus (formerly called Phoenix Baptist Hospital) opened in 1963. In 1999, Phoenix Baptist and Arrowhead Hospitals were acquired by Vanguard Health Systems. In 2003, Vanguard established Abrazo Community Health Network (formerly Abrazo Health Care) as its Arizona subsidiary. Abrazo Community Health Network is located in Phoenix, Arizona. In 2013, Vanguard was acquired by Tenet Healthcare.
- Cardiovascular care
- Breast health
- Women’s services
- daVinci robotic surgery
- 24-hour Emergency care
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by The Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Designated a Certified Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission
- Get With The Guidelines Gold Plus Achievement Award- American Heart Association and American Stroke Association Stroke care
- 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals Truven Health Analytics
- de Lafuente, Della (1999-12-11). "2 Valley Hospitals to Be Sold Baptist, Arrowhead Promise No Layoffs". Arizona Republic. Phoenix, Ariz., United States. pp. –2. ISSN 0892-8711. Retrieved 2014-09-14.
- Abrazo Health Care "Abrazo Health Care", azcentral.com
- Jacobson, Gary (1 October 2013). "Tenet completes $4.3 billion acquisition of Vanguard Health Systems". The Dallas Morning News. Retrieved 22 April 2014.
- "Accredited Facilities, The Society of Chest Pain Centers Archived 2012-01-18 at the Wayback Machine.
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital and West Valley Hospital designated as Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Centers Two Abrazo hospitals now certified primary stroke centers Archived December 25, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- See Accredited Facilities, Society of Chest Pain Centers Archived 2012-01-18 at the Wayback Machine.
- See The Joint Commission of America
- "American Heart Association Archived August 24, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- See "Winner List: 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital
- BHHS Legacy Foundation, the former owner of Phoenix Baptist Hospital