(Redirected from Absentia)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up absentia or in absentia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Absentia is Latin for absence. In absentia, a legal term, is Latin for "in the absence" or "while absent".
(In) absentia may also refer to:
- Award in absentia
- Declared death in absentia, or simply, death in absentia, legally declared death without a body
- Election in absentia
- Excommunication in absentia
- Graduation in absentia
- In absentia health care, the provision of healthcare in the absence of a personal contact
- Trial in absentia
Music, films and television
- In Absentia (film), a 2000 short film commissioned by the BBC
- In Absentia, a 2002 album by Porcupine Tree
- Absentia (film), a 2011 horror film
- "In Absentia" (Fringe), a 2012 episode of the television series Fringe
- Absentia (TV series), a 2017 television series
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.