(Redirected from Absolute power)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up absolute power in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Absolute Power may refer to:
- Lord Acton's dictum, "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"
- The power held by the sovereign of an absolute monarchy
- The power held by a leader of an autocracy or dictatorship
- Omnipotence, unlimited power, as of a deity
- Absolute Power (novel), a 1996 novel by David Baldacci
- Absolute Power: The Helen Clark Years (2008), book by Ian Wishart
- "Absolute Power", a story arc from Superman/Batman comic book series
Film and television
- Absolute Power (film), a 1997 film based on Baldacci's novel, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood
- Absolute Power (comedy), a BBC television and radio series
- "Absolute Power" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the television series
- "Absolute Power" (Superman: The Animated Series), a 1999 episode of Superman: The Animated Series
- Absolute Power (Tech N9ne album), 2002
- Absolute Power (Blitzkrieg album), 2002
- Absolute Power (Pro-Pain album), 2010
- The Day the Earth Shook – The Absolute Power, DVD by American heavy metal band Manowar
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Absolute Power.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.