Absolution (audio drama)
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Writer||Scott Alan Woodard|
|Producer||Nicholas Briggs, Jason Haigh-Ellery|
|Release date||October 2007|
Absolution is a Big Finish Productions audio drama based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It is part of the Eighth Doctor's series in "Season Six." The drama is divided into four separate parts. The physical copy of the audio drama also contains artwork based on the story to enhance the listening experience.
When the TARDIS breaks down, only C'rizz, the Doctor's alien companion can help. C'rizz can hear those who cry out for help and he knows the secret of the Absolver. Judgement for the Doctor looms ever closer.
Critics have commented that C'rizz's story is too easy to guess.
- The Doctor — Paul McGann
- Charley — India Fisher
- C'rizz — Conrad Westmaas
- Aboresh - Robert Glenister
- Cacothis - Christopher Villiers
- Lolanthia - Natalie Mendoza
- Straith - Tony Barton
- Phelgreth - Geoff Breton
- This audio drama marks the departure of companion C'rizz. It features the only appearance to date of the quinary console room as well as the main Eighth Doctor console room.
- Banks, Clive. "Doctor Who". Clive Banks. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
- Wolverson, E.G. (2007). "Absolution". Doctor Who Reviews. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
- "Synopsis". Big Finish. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
- Blair, Andrew (15 November 2013). "A guide to the Eighth Doctor Audio Adventures". Den of Geek. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|