Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Abstract or abstract in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abstract may refer to:
- Abstract (album), 1962 album by Joe Harriott
- Abstract (law), a summary of a legal document
- Abstract (summary), in academic publishing
- Abstract art, artistic works that do not attempt to represent reality or concrete subjects
- Abstract: The Art of Design, 2017 documentary series
- Abstract music, music that is non-representational
- Abstract object in philosophy
- Abstract structure in mathematics
- Abstract type in computer science
- The property of an abstraction
- Q-Tip (musician), also known as "The Abstract"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abstract.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.