From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abstract in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abstract may refer to:
- Abstract (album), 1962 album by Joe Harriott
- Abstract (law), a summary of a legal document
- Abstract (summary), in academic publishing
- Abstract art, artistic works that don't attempt to represent reality or concrete subjects
- Abstract object in philosophy
- Abstract structure in mathematics
- Abstract type in computer science
- The property of an abstraction
- Q-Tip (rapper), also known as "The Abstract"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abstract.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.