|Look up absurd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Absurd or The Absurd may refer to:
- Absurdity, general and technical usage—associated with extremely poor reasoning, the ridiculous, or nonsense
- Absurdism, a philosophy born of existentialism, regarding the philosophical concept of "the Absurd", the clash between the human tendency to seek some inherent meaning in the universe and the impossibility of finding any
- Absurd or surreal humour
- Absurd (band), a German metal band
- "Absurd" (song), a song by Fluke
- Theatre of the Absurd, an art form utilizing the philosophy of Absurdism
- Absurd, a term used in logic to describe a contradiction
- Reductio ad absurdum, a type of logical argument
- Absurd (film), a 1981 Italian film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Absurd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.