Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up absurd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Absurd or The Absurd may refer to:
- Absurd (band), German metal band
- "Absurd" (song), 1997 song by Fluke
- Theatre of the Absurd, art form utilizing the philosophy of Absurdism
- Absurd (film), 1981 Italian film
- Absurd or surreal humour
- Absurdity, general and technical usage—associated with extremely poor reasoning, the ridiculous, or nonsense
- Absurdism, a philosophy based on the belief that the universe is irrational and meaningless
- Absurd, a term used in logic to describe a contradiction
- Reductio ad absurdum, a type of logical argument
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Absurd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.