From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Abu Hamza (disambiguation))
- Abu Hamza Rabia (died 2005), al-Qaeda leader killed in Pakistan
- Abu Hamza al-Thumali, disciple of Ali al-Rida
- Zabiuddin Ansari, Lashkar-e-Taiba militant involved in 2008 Mumbai attacks, known as Abu Hamza.
- Mahmoud al-Majzoub (1965–2006), leader of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
- Abu Hamza al-Masri (born 1958), Egyptian Muslim cleric. Imprisoned in the United Kingdom, then extradited to the United States in October 2012.
- Samir Mohtadi, Australian Muslim cleric known as Abu Hamza.
- Abu Hamza al-Muhajir (1968–2011), leader of Al-Qaeda in Iraq.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|