Jump to navigation Jump to search
island of Tenedos, Aegean sea
|Feast||July 15 in Roman Catholic Church|
He was subjected to torture during the Diocletian persecution on the island of Tenedos, before dying in 305. The reason for the martyrdom was that the saint did not want to eat meat sacrificed to idols.
- Holweck, F. G. A Biographical Dictionary of the Saints. St. Louis, MO: B. Herder Book Co. 1924.
- Santiebeati: Saint Abudimus
- Catholic Online: Saint Abudimus
- Ramsgate Benedictine Monks of St.Augustine's Abbey, The Book of Saints (Reference), May 31, 2002, Publisher: A & C Black Publishers Ltd; 7th edition, ISBN 978-0713653007
- Matthew Bunson, Encyclopedia of Saints, Second Edition, July 2, 2014, Publisher: Our Sunday Visitor; 2nd ed. edition, ISBN 978-1612787169
|This article about a saint is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|