From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abulafia may refer to:
- Abulafia (surname), a Sephardic Jewish surname
- Todros ben Yosef Abulafia (1225 – c. 1285) prominent Sephardic Jew
- Abraham ben Shmuel Abulafia (born 1240, Zaragoza, Spain - died c. 1291, Comino), kabbalist
- Meir ben Todros HaLevi Abulafia (Ramah), a major 13th-century Sephardic rabbi
- Hayyim ben Yaaqov Abulafia (1660–1744)
- David Samuel Harvard Abulafia (born 1949)
- Yossi Abulafia, author
- Louis Abolafia (1941, Manhattan - 1995), an artist and former candidate for the United States Presidency during the 1960s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abulafia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.