Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up abundance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abundance may refer to:
In science and technology:
- Abundance (economics), the opposite of scarcities
- Abundance (ecology), the relative representation of a species in a community
- Abundance (programming language), a Forth-like computer programming language
- Abundance, a property of abundant numbers
- In chemistry:
- Abundance (play), a 1990 stage play written by Beth Henley
- Al-Kawthar ("Abundance"), the 108th sura of the Qur'an
- Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think, a 2012 book by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler
- Other uses
- Abundance Generation, a renewable energy investment platform
- Fountain de la Abundancia, a former fountain in Madrid
- Abundance, Royal Abundance and Abundance Declared, bids in the card game Solo whist; sometimes spelled "abondance"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abundance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.