Abundant Living Faith Center
|Abundant Living Faith Center|
|Denomination||Non-denominational Word of Faith|
|Senior pastor(s)||Charles Nieman|
The Abundant Living Faith Center is a nondenominational, multicultural church in El Paso, Texas, United States, with about 20,000 members in 2009. As of 2009, it ranked number 41 by size on the Outreach Magazine's list of largest churches in the USA. The Pastor is Charles Nieman. The church is part of the Word of Faith movement, giving Abundant life teachings.
Pastors Charles and Rochelle Nieman started preaching the gospel in 1977, holding services in a tiny railroad hall in El Paso. On December 30, 2012 Rochelle Nieman died after a long battle with cancer, she was 62. After steady growth of their congregation, by 2008 their Abundant Living Faith Center had more than 15,000 active members and about 8,000 worshipers attending services weekly at their new 3,620-seat facility, which has state-of-the-art audio-visual facilities to deliver music, teaching and prayers.
The center supports the Faith Christian Academy, a private school established in 1980 that is home to more than 500 students from K-3 through to 12th grade. In 2012 and 2013 Faith Christian Lions Varsity basketball team won back to back TCAL state championships  In 2006, the football team won the TCAL 6-man state championship and finished the season ranked #2 for Texas 6-man Private Schools. In August 2009 the church was giving away over 1,100 backpacks filled with school supplies, of which 800 would go to children in the El Paso area and 300 will go to children in the Dominican Republic.
- "OUR STORY AND PURPOSE". Abundant Living Faith Center. Archived from the original on 15 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-08.
- "Multi-ethnic Churches listed in Outreach's 2009 Top 100 & Fastest Growing and Largest Churches". Unity in Christ Magazine. January 22, 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-08.
- "ABOUT OUR PASTORS". Abundant Living Faith Center. Archived from the original on 16 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-08.
- "L-ACOUSTICS Delivers Abundant Sound for ALFC's New Worship Venue". L-ACOUSTICS US. 2008-07-31. Retrieved 2010-08-08.
- "Michael Garrison Associates Helps Texas Facility Attain High Definition". Worship Facilities Magazine. 2009-02-09. Retrieved 2010-08-08.
- "WELCOME TO FCA ONLINE". Abundant Living Faith Center. Retrieved 2010-08-08.[dead link]
- Renee Narvaiz (August 16, 2009). "El Paso Church Gives Away School Supplies". KFOX TV News. Retrieved 2010-08-08.
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|