Aby with Greenfield
Aby with Greenfield is a civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. The population of the civil parish at the 2011 Census was 196. It consists of the villages of Aby and Greenfield. The parish is situated approximately 7 miles (11 km) south-east from Louth.
Greenfield was a hamlet and chapelry, with a church dedicated to Saint Mary. According to a field investigator's report from 1964: "There are no surface indications of desertion - other than the Priory - nor is there local knowledge or tradition of a village and church".
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Retrieved 23 August 2015.
- "Aby with Greenfield". A Vision of Britain through Time. University of Portsmouth. Archived from the original on 9 June 2012. Retrieved 3 August 2011.
- "Aby". A Vision of Britain through Time. University of Portsmouth. Retrieved 3 August 2011.
- Historic England. "Greenfield (355559)". PastScape. Retrieved 3 August 2011.
- Historic England. "Greenfield Priory (355526)". PastScape. Retrieved 3 August 2011.
|This Lincolnshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|