Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up abyssinian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abyssinian may refer to:
Domestic animal breeds
- Abyssinian cat, a cat breed
- Abyssinian goat, a breed of goat
- Guinea pig breed#Abyssinian, a guinea pig (cavy) breed
- Abyssinian horse, a breed of horse
- The Abyssinians, a Jamaican roots reggae group
- Abyssinian black-and-white colobus, another name for the mantled guereza, a black-and-white colobus monkey
- Abyssinian roller, a bird that lives in tropical Africa
- Abyssinian siskin, a finch that lives in Ethiopia
- Abyssinian Campaign (disambiguation)
- Abyssinia (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abyssinian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.